Saturday 19 April 2014

Shoe Game

Ok so we are well into Spring/Summer fashion season.  What have you done to update your wardrobe for this season? I myself have opted for the shoe update.  Don't get me wrong I have seen and fallen in love with so many fantasic pieces in the stores and on the catwalks but I had to make a choice and more often than not it comes down to shoes.

So as a treat to myself after a trying few months and happening into the pop up store in Covent Garden I decided I would invest in a pair of Sophia Webster heels.  I unfortunately missed the sample sale so ventured online to her website.
I can only explain her site as candy for your senses.  It's so bright and inviting and that is just the page designs.  The shoes are exquisite.  Every pair pretty much made me want to adorn, jump on stage and do the performance of my lifetime.  They are all show pieces.

I chose these Rosa 2 Rainbow heels.  One of the lower price and a bit more practical (I can dance all night in them. Tried and tested). Prices range from £120-595.
Sophia Webster



To be honest the next pair were a susurprise to me.  I went looking for a sensible pair of black flat sandals and ended up with these bad boys from Zara.  I was so happy to work some metallic into my shoe game as I love all of the high sheen and foil tops about at the moment. 

Zara

Last but not least these very practical trend for this summer the slip on trainer.  I did the rounds and looked all over for my favourite within in my price range.  I could have gone for a plain or floral print but I have always had a thing for leopard print anything.  These were the pick of the bunch.
Clockwise from top left Aldo £65, Ash £139, Ebay £40, Saint Laurent  £305.



I went for the Aldo ones with a little added sparkle.  Sold out on Aldo website but managed to get a pair from Asos!

That's me covered for a while plus I have just decided to do 100 days shopping free for a challenge.  Wish me luck!!!

DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!X



No comments:

Post a Comment