Sunday 14 November 2010

I Rock!

Ok so if I'm honest last week wasn't the most inspiring UNTIL I turn over to ITV2 Gossip Girl.  Now I've always been a fan but found I could never really relate to the styling until season 4.  Every episode I've seen something has caught my eye and made me want to put on an outfit and flounce yes I said it flounce around London town.  Take a look at my faves.
Sorry Blair it's all about Serena right now

Loving this dress by Zuhair Murad.  Grey lace, beautiful.


Check out Serena's cuff! Love,  love , love
I loved this cuff so much but couldn't find it anywhere so I went on the prowl on the high street for a version.  This is what I found, not identical but cute.

Last but by no means least "Black Girls Rock" BET awards ceremony was amazing.  Granted I didn't know every person on the show but it was very inspiring.  Would love something similar in Britain!  All they needed was a little styling from ClaudMarVon and it would have been perfect!

DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Zuhair Murad dress, oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am also in love with that zuhair murad dress - it looked sooo amazing on her!

    ReplyDelete