Tuesday 9 November 2010

Fashion free

The last week dare I say it has been almost fashion free.  Obviously I've dressed myself and very well even if I do say so myself but as far as events go it's been more about culture and the arts and not me shark eying everybody!
Among other random events I went to see a bit of fringe theatre at "The Lord Stanley" in Camden.  Two short plays directed by Victor Sobchak, "The Terrorist and the Whore" and "The Women of the Tomb".  I am not a critic so all I will say is go and watch it for yourself.  I enjoyed both plays and will probably go and see them again.  Then it was off Covent Garden to listen to an acoustic set from the one and only Samuel Hartman Wilcock, full on sing along.

Cast members including Leanne Everitt (far right)



Cast members Janine Ulfane, Adan Creegan and Leanne Everitt
Leanne and Sam

And then on the opposite end of the culture spectrum was Tarrus Riley and David Rodigan at o2 Shepherds Bush.  It was a free event for all o2 customers and the place was packed.  Such a good vibe, all sorts of people and ages.  Had an amazing time.  I may even go and buy me some Roots Reggae music but the likely hood is I'll buy shoes!



DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!x

No comments:

Post a Comment