Sunday 23 January 2011

Stylista

All work and no play makes Claudia a little dull but it didn't take much for me to get inspired I tell ya!

Now I know the Golden Globes red carpet has been torn to pieces andthen put back together 6 million times already this week but can everyone please give Helena Bonham Carter a break.  She's a grown woman who knows her own mind and she quite clearly does not want to conform and I for one say knock yourself out Helena sweet heart you cheered up my telly watching!  I have nothing but respect for someone who does their fashion thing with no regard for popularity.
Salute you H B C!



Did a shoot this week for programme set in the 40's.  Costumes were very interesting.  We all looked like our grandparents very erie but nice. Picked my favourite costume and hair for you.










Worked with a great group of peeps on a shoot.  Customised, sourced and borrowed(from myself) and the results were amazing! Here are a few action shots from the day and official pictures to follow, can't wait.  The model Andy was fierce with our help of course!

Danielle Everitt very talented make up artiste and I hard at work.

Ha ha those jeans are mine and they fit her!  Final shots will feature super hot on trend Jewelery by Lovestone.

DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!x

No comments:

Post a Comment