Monday 13 December 2010

Fun Times

Hey y'all, I've have and a very enjoyable week.  Schmoozing with the glitterati at Koko and doing a bit of official styling for an advert.  Feeling very happy with myself, yeah I know a little annoying but I'm a strong believer in basking in the good feeling when it's around!

Justin Lee Collins and I.


 Corporate gig for Glen co at Koko. 70's madness and some funnies with Justin Lee Collins.

Shoot for new R'n'B Cd.  Great shoot with lovely people.  Check out the gorgeous girls they made my job very easy.
The lovely Jeanette Taylor
The sweet Jo White.

Celine who just reminded me of a Persian princess.
Me sorting the girls out on set.


Natricia Bernard the choreographer checking over all shots, a master at work!
What was that? Oh yeah DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!





No comments:

Post a Comment