Saturday 9 February 2013

Pit stop in Amsterdam


I made a quick trip to Amsterdam this week and I think I've fallen in love with the place.  The quaint streets and canals, the bikes(when you can see them coming), the boutiques and all the cool looking people who all look like artistes.  My idea of Amsterdam is obviously eveything I have seen in the media.  Although I have worked there a couple of times I never got the chance to stroll around the city and just take it in I usually just see the inside of my hotel and some club or bar so it was so nice to do.  The flight over will live up to all of your ideas on the place as in stag dos and barely adult folk on the hunt for those "cafe's"but unless that is your aim the vibe of the city is totally different.  The flight home was amusing, very jolly guys(drunk) and super chilled out young men(stoned).
Here are a few shots. I will definitely go back and do some damage in the boutiques!







Paid €1 to use the lav in here. You then get 50 cent off anything instore.


Just one stall in the flower market


DON'T WASTE THE PRETTY!x

No comments:

Post a Comment